How To Create Tags For Your Factory Profile
What’s a tag?
- A tag is a keyword or label that describes the unique capabilities of your factory.
Why is it important?
Tags help designers track down specific capabilities your factory specializes in, meaning:
- You’ll get a higher quantity of more targeted leads
- You’ll get less inquiries outside of your core capabilities
How to tag?
- Favor existing popular tags; avoid creating new tags
- Don't include synonyms
- Avoid using multiple word tags
- Put yourself in a designer's shoes: stick to keywords they might use when looking for a company like yours
Popular Tag Examples:
- Full Package, Knits, Woven, Cut and Sew, Maternity, Leather, Handbags, Apparel, Uniforms, etc...